- 475 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3 g chopped fresh basil
- 2 g chopped fresh thyme
- 10 g salt
- 4 g ground black pepper
- 3 g crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 g ground white pepper
- 100 g chopped green onions
- 60 g chopped parsley
- 225 g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 225 g scallops
- 55 g shredded Swiss cheese
- 50 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 455 g dry fettuccine pasta
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
Meanwhile, pour cream into large skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until just about boiling. Reduce heat, and add herbs, salt, peppers, onions, and parsley. Simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened.
Stir in seafood, cooking until shrimp is no longer transparent. Stir in cheeses, blending well.
Drain pasta. Serve sauce over noodles.